Learn a language online with Rocket Languages
Rocket Languages is a new service provided to all Athens County Public Library cardholders. Rocket Languages offers guided online instruction complete with audio. You can learn Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish. You can even study American Sign Language!
Each language learning program Includes:
- Downloadable or streaming usage (your choice)
- Over 62 hours of interactive instruction
- 17 grammar and culture lessons (learn not only how to speak but local etiquette)
- Over 340 grammar exercises
- Over 17 interactive audio tracks
- 1,200 words in in the software-based word building MegaWords game
To get started, sign up for a free account at Rocket Languages. You'll need your library card to register. Be sure to type your card number, starting with a capital letter "P," exactly as it appears on your card.
This resource has been made possible through through funding by Richard and Karen Harvey.